Trial Of The Wan Hai
House Rules Archive
House rules are subject to change, upon suggestions, on the fly judgements, and human error. At which time a new list will be typed and handed out for convenience.
- Every character starts at level 1.
- Character race is preferred to be human, although half-elf is allowed.
- The Barbarian, Druid, and Paladin classes are restricted from the PCs.
- Every character starts off with the random starting gold of their chosen class outlined on page111 of the Player’s Handbook.
- Any amount of currency not spent on arms and equipment will be put into a communal pool.
The Alignment system has been rendered sporadic. The society in which your character was raised is chaotic, however people act as they see fit to: gain an advantage, protect themselves, or simply act as they please. Therefore, all alignments are represented.
- If the Cleric class is chosen, please see me for further details.
- The skills Balance, Climb, Jump, Use Rope, and Survival are automatically considered class skills.
- Character age should be somewhere in the 20s
- All character names should be of Chinese origin to keep with the theme. I suggest using: http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
- Take a 10 on ranked skills only.
- Three 1s in a row = automatic character suicide.
- Three 20s in a row = automatic enemy death.